5 Bedrooms / 5 Beds
NO PARTIES / EVENTS
$425 post stay clean + linen laundering fee
$50 booking fee
$500-$1000 refundable security deposit
from $429 p/night mid-week off peak > BOOK NOW
About Coolum Hilltop
Perched high atop a hill, with ocean views, ‘Coolum Hilltop’, is a large open plan, pet-friendly holiday home, ideal for your family’s next Sunshine Coast holiday! Set over two spacious levels, this light filled, mid-century home which is accented by wooden tones, boasts five large bedrooms, two bathrooms plus multiple indoor and outdoor living, dining and seating areas allowing space for holiday makers to enjoy both family time and private relaxation.
At street level, beneath soaring cathedral ceilings, the home’s main level features an open plan lounge and dining area with bench seating for up to 10 guests, a large modern kitchen fully equipped with an abundance of appliances including a double fridge/freezer, pod coffee machine and dishwasher, an outdoor undercover decked area featuring lounge seating, a communal dining area and BBQ with ocean views plus three bedrooms, a bathroom with a bath plus an indoor and an outdoor shower and a separate toilet.
Downstairs are two additional air-conditioned bedrooms, the second bathroom with large spa bath, shower and toilet, a laundry/kitchenette and rumpus room. Sure to keep children of all ages entertained, the rumpus room is equipped with a selection of board games, books, children’s toys and a pool table making it the ideal kids’ retreat. Step outside the rumpus room to the home’s large magnesium mineral pool and heated spa, shaded patio seating area and grassed fire pit area, all set amongst lush tropical gardens with an ocean view backdrop.
Family focused, ‘Coolum Hilltop’ offers guests an internet enabled Smart TV with Netflix (upstairs) as well as pool toys, boogie boards, beach toys and a beach trolley to assist in the easy transportation of essentials to and from the beach which is less than 2km away. The home also has a porta cot (BYO bedding/linen), high chair and plastic dinnerware for guest use at no extra cost.
Catering to our guests holidaying with fur-babies, the property is fully fenced with separate and secure front and rear yards as well as a ‘doggie door’ from the rumpus room to the back yard.
Patrolled year round and popular for swimming and surfing, Coolum Beach is less than 2km from ‘Coolum Hilltop’. Backed by a shopping and entertainment strip and fronted by a large grassy beachfront park, playground and skate park, Coolum Beach has a relaxed and laidback holiday atmosphere, quite distinct from the hustle and bustle of neighbouring beachside towns. The boardwalk which follows the coastline for many kilometres, is one of the best spots on the Sunny Coast for land-based whale watching (June to October) and Mount Coolum, which is the second largest rock in the world, boasts stunning 360 degree views of the region.
Due to its elevated design the home enjoys cooling ocean breezes which along with split system air-conditioning units in the main (upstairs) living area and three bedrooms and fans in the other bedrooms, keep it cool in the Summer months and a wood heater and outdoor fire pit ensure Winter holiday makers are cosy and warm!
With our neighbours in mind, we do not accept bookings for events including hens/bucks, weddings, birthday parties or other occasions including ‘schoolies’ so if partying is what you’re looking for then this definitely isn’t the right property for you. However for those who love the sun and surf and are looking for a quiet refuge to enjoy with family or friends, Coolum Hilltop is the ideal holiday home for a Sunshine Coast holiday you’ll never forget!
BEDROOM 1 (upstairs)
King bed, split system air-conditioning/heating, louvre door that opens to upstairs balcony and hanging egg chair + screened window with glimpses of ocean
BEDROOM 2 (upstairs)
Queen bed, bladeless pedestal fan, screened window with glimpses of ocean
BEDROOM 3 (upstairs)
Queen bed, bladeless pedestal fan, screened windows
BEDROOM 4 (downstairs)
Queen bed, split system air-conditioning/heating, screened window overlooking pool, spa and garden
BEDROOM 5 (downstairs)
Queen bed, split system air-conditioning/heating, screened window
- Five bedroom hilltop holiday home which enjoys ocean views and cooling breezes just 2km from Coolum Beach + Surf Club
- Magnesium mineral pool and heated spa. (Magnesium mineral pools are more gentle on the skin than salt chlorinated pools and can aid muscle relaxation)
- Family friendly set up – porta cot, high chair, toys, books, board games, plastic dinner wear as well as a selection of pool and beach toys available for guest use at no extra cost
- Pet friendly (by application only). Fully fenced property with separate and secure front and rear yards + doggie door from rumpus room to back yard
- Open plan home with multiple indoor and outdoor seating and dining areas
- Modern kitchen fully equipped with an abundance of appliances including a double fridge/freezer, pod coffee machine and dishwasher
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Quiet one way street with off-street parking for up to 4 cars including double carport
- Split system air-conditioning/heating in main living area (upstairs) + 3 bedrooms, fans in bedrooms 4 and 5 + screened windows and doors.
- Wood heater (in upstairs living room) and outdoor fire pit (near pool) for cooler months with complimentary fire starter kit and timber provided for your first night
- All ellecor properties provide bath and beach towels for each guest as well as environmentally friendly, plant based toiletries including shampoo, conditioner and body wash
Coolum Beach is a laid-back, friendly beachside town fronted by a large grassy beachfront park, playground and skate park, backed by a shopping and entertainment strip featuring a range of dining and casual eateries including the ever popular Surf Club and Coolum Beach Hotel.
A proud surf club culture is the heartbeat of this seaside town with lifesavers patrolling the waters since 1919 making the main beach and bays popular with local surfers and holiday makers alike.
Just beyond the sand is the imposing Mount Coolum, a 26-million-year-old volcanic rock, the second largest in the world, with 360 degree views stretching from Point Cartwright and the Glass House Mountains in the south to the Blackall Range in the west and Noosa Heads to the north. Local tip: aim to reach the top just before sunset to see the sky transform from streaks of dusky pink, purple and orange into a blanket of stars.
Heading north, locals and visitors alike love Peregian Beach for its chilled beachy vibe and its village square which is home to boutique stores, a host of restaurants, cafes and takeaways set under cool shady trees and its makers’ market held on the 1st and 3rd Sunday morning of each month.
Further north, just 20km from Coolum Beach is Noosa, one of Australia’s best loved holiday destinations! Recognised as a UNESCO biosphere reserve, Noosa, a chic coastal town is surrounded by bay, beach, National Park and river. Visitors to Noosa love to dine and shop at iconic Hastings Street, swim at Noosa Main Beach, surf the Noosa World Surfing Reserve, walk the Noosa National Park’s stunning forest and coastal trails or picnic as the sun sets over the hinterland behind the river mouth.
Jump aboard the Noosa Ferry at Hastings Street or take a short drive along the Noosa River to discover Noosaville with relaxed vibe, gorgeous water views, shady trees, picnic spots, family-friendly river hire businesses, boutique stores, restaurants, cafes and bars dotted along 2km of grassy foreshore.
Inland from Coolum and popular for day trips is the Hinterland where green valleys are dotted with cafes, galleries, vintage stores, markets and historic pubs. Known for their incredible natural beauty, the Noosa Hinterland is comprised of country towns including Eumundi, Cooroy, Pomona, Kin Kin, Cooran and is also home to the Noosa Everglades. One of only two everglades systems on Earth, the Noosa Everglades is a 60km stretch of pristine waters, magnificent flora and fauna and narrow waterways.
Heading south, Caloundra, the southern-most town of the Sunshine Coast is made up of 7 beaches; Golden Beach, Bulcock Beach, Kings Beach, Shelly Beach, Moffat beach, Dicky Beach and Currimundi which are connected by a coastal boardwalk. The once sleepy beach town is now home to a bustling strip of cafés, restaurants and bars, year round street markets and a vibrant arts community but it still maintains its small town, coastal charm.
Guests will have exclusive and private access to the entire home and gardens throughout their stay.
Important Things To Note
- We do not accept bookings for events including hens/bucks, weddings, birthday parties or other occasions such as schoolies
- In order to maintain respectful relationships with neighbours we ask that all guests move indoors after 9pm. Strictly no loud/offensive music or behaviour is permitted at any time. It is our expectation that noise is reflective of a family holiday and appropriate for a residential home with neighbours. A breach of this condition of booking/noise complaint will result in immediate termination of booking without refund and loss of security deposit. In short, do not book this home if you intend to host a party
- No additional guests other than those included in the booking are permitted
- Coolum Hilltop is a double storey home built on a hill. Access to the lower level (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom + rumpus room/kids’ retreat) and pool area is via internal stairs. The home may not be suitable for mobility impaired guests and families with toddlers or young children may wish to consider hiring stair guards
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 (upstairs) have multiple windows, one in each room is not furnished (does not have curtains/blinds)
- Swimming pool and spa may be used between 8am – 8pm daily. Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out before 10am
- Strictly no smoking is permitted within the home
- A $500- $1000 refundable security deposit applies to all bookings and is payable either via credit card hold or bank transfer
- Coolum Hilltop is pet friendly by application only prior to arrival. A $100 fee per dog applies
- ellecor guests receive a 10% discount when hiring cars through Bespoke Noosa Car Rentals. Simply quote ‘ELLECOR’ when booking online or by phone. For more info visit: bncr.com.au
- All ellecor properties provide bath and pool/beach towels for each guest as well as environmentally friendly, plant-based toiletries including shampoo, conditioner and body wash
CHECK AVAILABILITY | BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US AND SAVE